I get a lot of messages and comments from my followers and readers, saying, “I wish I could travel with you!” and “Take me with you?!”
And so… I’ve decided to launch GROUP TRIPS that I’m calling MINI-SABBATICALS… and I am absolutely thrilled to invite you on my next two group trips, in October 2023 and January 2024!
October 2023: 7 Days in Oaxaca, Mexico
Through my affiliation with Boutique Travel Advisors, I’m partnering with G Adventures to offer an AMAZING 7-day itinerary to celebrate Mexico’s legendary DAY OF THE DEAD in Oaxaca.
Want to join my group trip for Day of the Dead in Oaxaca?
When: October 28, 2023 to November 3, 2023
What: Join me in celebrating one of Mexico’s most intriguing — and unusual — festivals in the eclectic city of Oaxaca, where indigenous culture holds strong. During Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos), which takes place at the end of October and early November each year, pre-Hispanic traditions honoring the departed merge with Catholic feasts to create a truly unique holiday that draws tens of thousands of visitors each year.
Delve into the bizarre and beautiful spirit of Día de los Muertos, witnessing spectacular street dances, costumes, and altars while discovering the picturesque landscapes and mouth watering flavors of Oaxaca. This group trip includes professional guides, 6 nights of shared accommodation in hotel/s, 6 breakfasts and one lunch, and private transportation.
Activities and optional excursions include:
- Day of the Dead parades and celebrations
- A mole cooking class
- Day trip to Hierve el Agua
- Tour of the archaeological site of Monte Alban (+500MXN)
- Day trip to the ruins of Mitla (+500MXN)
- Lots of free time to explore on your own or with others in the group!
- What’s not included: airfare and trip insurance
- Read the full itinerary!
How much: $1,899 USD
Starting and ending: Oaxaca City (OAX), Mexico
How to reserve your spot: Are you in!?!? Just let me know and pay a $350 deposit! Email me with 1) your full name as it is on your passport 2) your country of citizenship 3) and your DOB — and I’ll send you G Adventures’ payment link for $350. They must receive payment within 48 hours to hold your spot — and then, WE’RE GOING TO OAXACA! And hurry… this trip will SELL OUT! ****Please note, you must coordinate through me and my contact at G Adventures to ensure we’re in the same group. Do NOT book through the publicly available site.
I’m SOOOOOO excited to offer this trip to you… Dia de los Muertos is an incredible occasion to visit Mexico, and Oaxaca is one of Mexico’s top places to experience it. And because G Adventures sells out this tour every year, if you want to come, DO NOT NAP on this.
January 2024: 9 Days in Patagonia and Buenos Aires, Argentina (just announced!!)
Want to join my group trip for Patagonia in early January?
When: Jan 2 to 10, 2024
What: Experience the unparalleled beauty of Patagonia, a must-visit destination for adventurous souls. To truly embrace this South American region, immerse yourself in its breathtaking landscapes through exhilarating hikes: Explore El Chaltén, where the majestic Cerro Torre mountain awaits, and venture to the awe-inspiring vicinity of the imposing Perito Moreno Glacier. Patagonia eagerly awaits your arrival, offering a captivating experience and a profound sense of personal achievement. For the physically active and healthy traveler: involves high-altitude hikes or more challenging activities, yet accessible to most healthy travelers. This group trip includes professional guides, 8 nights of shared accommodation in hotel/s, 8 breakfasts, private transportation, and internal airfare. What’s not included: international airfare and trip insurance
How much: $3,899
Starting and ending: Buenos Aires, Argentina (EZE)
How to reserve your spot: Are you in!?!? Just let me know and pay a $350 deposit! Email me with 1) your full name as it is on your passport 2) your country of citizenship 3) and your DOB — and I’ll send you G Adventures’ payment link for $350. They must receive payment within 48 hours to hold your spot — and then, WE’RE GOING TO ARGENTINA! ****Please note, you must coordinate through me and my contact at G Adventures to ensure we’re in the same group. Do NOT book through the publicly available site.
P.S. I will be offering more group trips to other destinations in the near future! Fill out the form below to let me know you’re interested in hearing about all my upcoming group trips, and you’ll be the first to know. ❤️
February/March 2024: TBD
About my group trips:
- The groups are SMALL and CO-ED, around 8-12 people (including me)
- The trips include the types of activities you’re used to seeing from me: REAL, AUTHENTIC, CULTURAL, CURATED… my must-see and must-do picks
- The tours include GROUP ACTIVITIES so we (me included!) can bond and share amazing moments, but also SOLO or FREE TIME so that you can practice flexing some of the solo travel muscles you’re building
- On that note, I am NOT the tour guide… I’m taking part in the experiences right there with you (we will have vetted and accredited guides)
- These trips are HIGH-VALUE, but offer cost-cutting options like shared accomodations
- Age is but an ATTITUDE; all are welcome!
- At this point (depending on demand), I will only offer 2-3 trips a year (I’m a busy gal!) — in different destinations and of different price points
- IDEAL TRAVELERS must possess open-mindedness, curiosity, and a motivated desire to broaden your horizons and to be CHALLENGED by GROWTH!