Julie Rose is a solo travel + minimalistic lifestyle blogger who loves adventure, wine, her dog, and the freedom that comes with being a single woman in her 30s living the nomad life.
Born in Minnesota, and lastly a resident of Arizona, Julie went to college for broadcast journalism. At the start of her career, Julie worked in two top-15 television newsrooms, but eventually left the newsroom for marketing and communications at national employers in retail and health care. She now works remotely — from a different new city or state every few weeks — specializing in social media.
In her spare time, you’ll find Julie exploring and swooning over her new locale, taking in local eats and sips, or on an epic hike, usually accompanied by her furbaby and equally well-traveled dog Penny. She’s passionate about financial freedom, animal welfare, environmentalism, and women’s equality.
Julie Rose is available for collaboration on the following projects:
- sponsored blogs, vlogs, and social posts
- Facebook or Instagram Live
- events, live speaking engagements, or podcasts
- photo and video shoots
- other projects that will help tell your story to her engaged audience and promote your product or experience
Please contact julie @ juliebrose.com (no spaces) with your professional inquiry.
Elsewhere on the web
- People I Know Show: Julie Rose, Nomad Life – Aug. 2021
- JaffeJuice: Intentionally Homeless with Julie Rose – Apr. 2021
- True North Custom: Julie Rose Shares Social Media Tips, Trends and Tools – Apr. 2021
- Zen Hustlers: Sell Your House & Become a Nomad with Julie B. Rose – Dec. 2020
- Sprinklr: Julie Rose: Embracing the Digital Nomad Life, Leveraging Data and Research, And What Really Matters in Life – Dec. 2020