Julie Rose is a solo travel + minimalistic lifestyle blogger who loves adventure, wine, her dog, and the freedom that comes with being a single woman in her 30s living the nomad life.
Born in Minnesota, and lastly a resident of Arizona (before selling her house in 2020 and becoming a nomad), Julie went to college for broadcast journalism. At the start of her career, Julie worked in two top-15 television newsrooms, but eventually left the newsroom for marketing and communications at national employers in retail and health care. In December 2021, after 14 years in the workforce, she quit her full-time remote position in social media in order to pursue her own passions and interests: this blog, writing her upcoming memoir, and coaching and mentoring others in pursuit of a lifestyle that serves them.
In her spare time, you’ll find Julie exploring her new locales, taking in local eats and sips, on an epic hike, or at karaoke, usually accompanied by her furbaby and equally well-traveled dog Penny. She’s passionate about financial freedom, female empowerment, animal welfare, and environmentalism.
SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES/ORGANIZATIONS:
Julie Rose is available for collaboration on the following projects:
- ambassadorships and affiliate marketing
- sponsored blogs, vlogs, and social posts
- events or live speaking engagements
- news interviews, podcasts, or guest blogs
- photo and video shoots
- other projects that will help tell your story to her engaged audience and promote your product or experience
Media kit available upon request. Please contact hire @ juliebrose.com (no spaces) with your professional inquiry.
SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS/CLIENTS:
- travel coaching, custom itineraries, and travel advisory services
- nomadic lifestyle mentoring
- group trips