joie de vi·vre
ˌZHwä də ˈvēvrə/
exuberant enjoyment of life
I’m Julie. I spent 10+ years working at two TV stations and then corporate America, creating great content on behalf of my employers. Then I decided to also do it for myself. (Read more about me here.)
Sometimes residing in Phoenix, Arizona, and sometimes on the road, I’m a mobile, modern woman living the nomadic, minimalist life in pursuit of the joie de vivre, prioritizing passions over possessions, documenting it all and telling stories along the way. (Get it? Julie de vivre?! I like to think I’m kind of clever.)
Visit my YouTube channel for practical, pragmatic travel advice, which I discover through trial-and-error on my sojourns. I’ll also be sharing with you my love and travel philosophies, personal revelations, and self-discoveries.
I’d love your feedback — feel free to connect with me!
- The Love, Career and Finance Advice I’d Give to My Younger Self (From a Single Woman in Her 30s)
- Your Employment Status Does Not Define You
- What I Know To Be True In Times of Struggle
- Why the “Love is Blind” Couples Validate What I Know About Love
- Career Pivots: How I Broke Free of the Trappings of My Degree